Mobile Application Development Life Cycle – Mobile APP Application Development Life Cycle
2. Customer base
4. Appealing UI
5. Business Case
6. Target Audience:
7. Technology Selection:
Types of Application Development
- Blackberry Application Development
- Windows Mobile Development
- iPhone Application Development
- BREW Application Development
- Symbian Application Development
- Android Application Development
Best Practices in Mobile Application Development
- Context is crucial for mobile applications. an intensive understanding of the user’s context and objectives may be a should demand.
- Display minimum range of choices potential on any single screen.
- Conduct ongoing usability testing throughout the planning and development method, as well as testing on real devices.
- The less text input, the better.
- Use straightforward navigation structures pointing to at least one specific task at a time.
- Reducing the quantity of objects, outline correct knowledge structures and thoroughly manage object handles. These options can facilitate to conserve memory.
- Store knowledge on the device selectively and archive less frequently accessed knowledge on the server.
- Do the maximum amount processing as potential on the server.
- Effectively use multi-threading wherever potential to boost performance.
- Use high distinction text color and choose typefaces for max readability.
- Provide clear standing and feedback based mostly on progress of task completion.
- Manage content during a wise manner. Wherever potential, try and crop massive pictures and cut back the dimensions of information files.
- Use an even User Interface style that helps users maintain a familiarity with the appliance.
- Get involved in real-time interaction via social media. this might embrace live Facebook or Twitter streams.