Moving your website and domain towards the cloud hosting.
Every one now migrating towards the better technology and better performance oriented solutions. The cloud hosting revolution changed the traditional views on the web hosting and web servers. Today the cloud hosting give us the robust, scalable infrastructure and reduced costs for your online business and services.
Steps in the Virtualization Migrations, Upgrades, and Implementations when moving towards the cloud.
- Requirements assessments – Collecting the needed technical information.
- Migration planning – Its is a Migration planning where technical team decide how to achieve the goal.
- Physical-to-virtual (P2V) and virtual-to-virtual (V2V) migrations – Integration of the P2V and V2V.
- Upgrades – After successfully migration, move towards the upgrades.
Real challenges in migrations
- Why to migrate?
- How will we migrate?
- What are we migrating?
Risk in the migrations
- Minimize data loss.
- Minimize impact on the business.
Advantages of the cloud hosting migration
- Pay as You Go
- Constant Availability
- The Right Technology
- No Root Access
- On-demand self-service by consumers
- Broad access via the network
- Rapid scaling of capacity
- More Green
- Easy Implementation
- Quality of Service
- SaaS – Software as a Service
- PaaS – Performance as a Service
- IaaS – Infrastructure as a Service
3 Key steps in cloud migration
- Migration of the web site via FTP – File Transfer Protocol ( FTP ).
- Migration of the email account – Email Account Transfer ( Email ).
- Migration of the Database ( Backup and Upload )- phpMyAdmin ( DB ).
- Change your domain record – DNS - Its take 24 – 48 Hrs time to propagate completely.
I would recommend to move to cloud hosting to get amazing benefit from the next generation web hosting technology.