Stepping Towards HTML5
HTML is a core markup language for the world wide web. HTML5 is introduced with the new features and elements. Here today i am sharing you more information about the HTML5 who are just beginning with it.
HTML5 is next level web standard to the HTML4.01, XHTML1.0, DOM Level 2 HTML.
- Ownership on the Rich Internet Application ( RIA ) Adobe FLEX, JavaFX, Microsoft Silverlight, etc.
- Rich Interface elements not requiring third party plug ins.
- Separation of content and design
- Advanced Enhanced Mobile Support
- New Programming Interfaces
- Code Maintenance
- Local Data Storage – Client Side
- New Forms – checking validation.
- Speeds up the loading time – experience will be enhanced
- Browser Support
- Media Licensing Issues
- Geo location Support
- Off line Application cache
- Improved Accessibility
- Massive Distribution
- Embedding Capabilities
- Social Integration
- HTML syntax is no longer based on SGML – Standard Generalized Markup Language
What is new in HTML5
- New Doctype
- Figure Element
- <small> Redefined
- No More Types
- Content Editable
- Email Inputs
- Better Semantic Header and Footer
- HTML5 Form
- hgroup – Header Group
- Required Attribute
- Autofocus Attribute
- Preload Videos & Video Display Controls
- Regular Expressions
- Data Attribute
- Range Input
- Video & Audio
- New Structural Tags
- New Element Tags
Three promising areas of the HTML 5
Mobile – Gaming platform, 2D, 3D, Off line Storage, Rich audio API, Socket Based Networking.
Gaming – Access core applications, Business platform, Rich user interface, Simplicity in development, Less cost, High Security, High flexibility and mobility.
Business – Web socket, Off line storage, Rich user interface, Business web application.